The object is to look at the pic and find as many band names as you can:
![]()
I will start with:
White Zombie
Queen
Guns & Roses
Blind Melon
The object is to look at the pic and find as many band names as you can:
![]()
I will start with:
White Zombie
Queen
Guns & Roses
Blind Melon
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
50 cent
White Snake
Smashing punkins
B52s
Rolling stones
Smashing Pumpkins
Led Zeppelin
Alice in Chains
Sex Pistols
Rolling Stones
Eagles
Matchbox 20
Postal Service
Blues Brothers
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Talking Heads
Phish
Beach boys
Matchbox 20
Black flag
Radiohead
Green Day
Gorillaz
Red hot chilli peppers
Jefferson Airplane
Whitesnake
U2
Phish
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
the scissor sisters
Blur
Jet
Is that possibly Twisted Sister to the right of the Blues Brothers?
And possibly Prince next to the Queen?
Radiohead
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks